Personal data collected by this website may include:
· Personal details (name, date of birth)
· Contact details (email, address, mobile number etc)
· Financial details to process your donations or other payments
· UK taxpayer information (for Gift Aid)
· Details of your interests and preferences (such as campaigns/the ways you want to support us)
· Details of your interactions with us and visits to our website
How do we collect data on our website?
1. Anonymous data that is automatically collected from all visitors to the website. (website analytics e.g. time and date of visits, which page you viewed, this allows us to evaluate the website and seek ways to improve it)
2. Personal data that you voluntarily submit so that you can make a donation or that we can provide you with a service
The type and amount of personal information we collect depends on how you use the website.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We do not disclose your personal data with anyone from outside We Belong except:
· Where we have your permission
· To other organisation who provide a service to us or you (e.g. payment processing[A1] )
· Where we are required to do so by law
How will your data be stored?
Your personal data will be kept by We Belong in a secure environment. We are committed to protecting your information which is why we put in place appropriate measures designed to prevent unauthorised access to, and misuse of, your personal data.
How long do we keep your personal information for?
We will not keep your personal information for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we are legally required to do so. When it is no longer necessary to retain your data, we will delete the personal information that we hold about you from our systems.
Your rights and how to contact us[A2] .
We want to ensure you remain in control of your personal data. Part of this is ensuring that you understand your legal rights.
You have the right to:
· Access: ask us for copies of your personal data (this right always applies)
· Withdraw your consent for us to use your information
· Rectification: ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate or ask us to complete information you think is incomplete (this right always applies)
· Erase: ask us to erase your personal data in certain circumstances (delete your information totally)
· Restrict processing: ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances
· Object to processing: you can object to processing (for legitimate interests) of your data for reasons connected to your individual situation
· Make a complaint or ask any other question in relation to your information.
To exercise any of your rights, or ask us any questions about our data protection practices please contact us via email
OR you can also write to us at:
338 City Road
Change of policy
Please note that we may amend this privacy statement from item to time. If we do, we will post a notice of the change on our website.
[A1]Stripe processes our payment when they are made online, we don’t hold any financial information, they hold and process it as a third party.
[A2]Covered all listed on https://ico.org.uk/global/privacy-notice/your-data-protection-rights/